Friday, February 1, 2008

Pray for Peace for Ken

Ken left a prayer request in the comments:

I am praying and asking for your support of as regards the woman I love, Dania. She has turned away from me and the visions and path laid before us because of fears that have nothing to do with me but have to do with the past. These fear were fanned by those who are of the world and don't respect grace nor even know me. I love her with all my heart and have never shared as powerful a connection nor as wonderous an ongoing series of prophetic visions with another as I have with her. I miss her dearly I ask that her fears be healed powerfully and the deceptions be seen for what they are. I ask that the Lord reveal that I would never in a million years do what I am accused of. I ask that a powerful reconciliation and miracle of love be brought to this situation. I ask on bended knees and with humble faith both the Lord and you, prayer warriors, that these intentions and prayers be recognized and empowered to manifest.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. May the Lord be there for all on this board and all who cry out for justice, love and peace.

Amen and Amen

Ken

No comments: