Friday, August 31, 2007

Praise Report and Another Prayer Request From Jane


From my friend Jane:
Esther, please pass my thanks to all who prayed for Dora. She came through the surgery fine, and is back home now recuperating. The tumor itself was small, but it was malignant, so there will be more treatment in the days ahead. But the swelling around the tumor was causing all the other problems, and those have subsided - thank goodness. Her family says she is now acting more normal again.

Also, if you could keep my son Matt on the list, I would appreciate it. His new girlfriend decided they should call it quits, and he is very down. I don't know how to help him anymore . . . he doesn't stay on his meds and doesn't want to go back to the counselor. Praying is the only thing I know how to do.

Thanks!!
Jane



Ohhh please, Esther, I actually have two of them!
A friend's mother just found out she has a large brain tumor . . . they haven't decided if they can operate or not.
Prayers for Dora and her family would be greatly appreciated!

Also, if you would add my son "Matt" to the list. He suffers from depression and is in sore need of a job. Praying is the only way I really know how to help him anymore.

Thanks Very much!!!
Jane

No comments: