Thursday, November 1, 2007

Thank you God!

Please understand ladies but I have a hard time asking for prayers for myself. I do want to thank the Lord for watching over me today.

Today I had same day surgery. And, thank God everything went well. I should be able to get back to my normal routine and activities (something which I haven't been able to do in over a year during certain times of the month).

I am just sorry I had to miss Mass everyday except Monday but especially today. I am not supposed to drive tomorrow but I don't want to miss Mass again.

5 comments:

christine M said...

Esther, I'm so glad everything went well.

Easter Almuena said...

Esther, I had no idea. Yes, praise God for a successful surgery! I know what you mean by missing daily Mass... You take care! We love you!

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

Praise God that it was all successful!

EC Gefroh said...

Thank you Chris!

Easter, thank you. I had to miss morning Mass today but hope to go in the evening. Love you too.

Thank you Barb!

Jean Heimann said...

Esther,

I'm glad it is over and that things went well for you. PTL!

You're in my daily prayers and I will continue to pray for a complete and rapid recovery from this surgery.

In the love of Jesus and Mary,
Jean