Friday, August 24, 2007

Thanks for Safe Flights

In the past month and a half I have known a lot of people flying hither and yon. Since it's vacation season, I'm sure I'm not the only one. And while people may have suffered inconveniences and waits, they all arrived in their destinations safely.

So thanks for:
My brother and his family safely from Bahrain to NJ
My brother and his son safely from NJ to Wisconsin and back
My friend and her family safely to Uzbekistan
Cousins safely from Germany to US and back
My brother and his family safely from NJ to FL
(and since I haven't heard differently) my brother safely to Haiti.

Thank you God for airplanes and pilots and safe flights.

1 comment:

EC Gefroh said...

My family have been praying for travelers too, friends, family and travelers in general. I too, would like say Mahalo for the prayers and a big mahalo nui loa to God for everyone's safe journey.