Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Prayer of Thanks

The reason I wanted to start this blog was as a place where people could not only post prayer requests but give recognition of prayers answered. To that end I suppose I've been a little lax.

Because a prayer of mine has been answered. This was the kind of prayer though that was more like a dream that I kind of would hope maybe God could help along a bit. And he did.

For nearly as long as I can remember I've wanted to be a published author. Last month I got my first publishing contract. So my dream is coming true, my prayer has been answered. In the spring of 2009 my young adult romance novel When Mike Kissed Emma will be published by Wild Rose Press. That's the official book cover there, by the way.

So, thanks God - for a dream come true!

4 comments:

Easter Almuena said...

I can only praise God for you, Christine, and for your book! May God shower upon you blessings and the strength you need as you promote your book.

christine M said...

Thank you, Easter

Leticia said...

Congratulations, Christine, Send me a copy and I'll review it for you.

Judy said...

Congrats, Christine!! I just read backa nd saw this post...
Awesome news...