Thursday, November 12, 2009

Pray for Healing in a Relationship

The following prayer request was left in the comments:
I'd like to request your prayers and intentions for reconciliation between myself and my significant other, LH. God has made it clear to me that this man is my partner and husband. We had a serious rift in our relationship a little over a month ago. Since then we have re-connected but not truly reconciled fully in love and truth, in large part because of our past hurts and fears to truly love again. I ask that you pray that God heal our union, strengthen our love, and rebuild, restore and transform our friendship and relationship into one of harmony, love, mutual respect, commitment and joy. May we transcend our fears and be all that God has created us to be together.
Thank you so much for your prayers. love, F.

1 comment:

breadgirl said...

I would like to say to 'F', do not lose hope or faith. I know a lovely couple who hurt each other by unfaithfulness, more than once. Inspite of everything, there was love between them.With their prayers and the prayers of their friends and family, trust gradually returned and love became deeper. Earlier this year, they joyfully celebrated their Golden Wedding Anniversary together. I will keep you both in my prayers. God bless you.