Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Update on Ill Fall Away Catholic

In my orignial post and prayer request here, I mentioned a family member who is having liver faliure and is pregnant.
I just recieved a letter from her and she told me that she is in treatment now for her heroin addiction and is going back to church. She has to be hospitialized often but they are keeping a close eye on her and the baby. She is not going to have an abortion, which is blessed news! I am not sure if she is going to a Catholic church, as she didn't specify, but she is searching for God and that is a blessing indeed.
Her husand has left her and taken the children, however. So please continue to pray for her and her family.
She thanks us all for our prayers. The doctor told her even with a transplant she has only a few years left to live.

No comments: