Thursday, June 26, 2008

Pray for Help with a Relationship

An anonymous contributor left the following prayer request:

Thank you for your powerful and moving stories that the power of prayer does, indeed, work. I am beseeching your help for prayer. I am in a similar situation in a relationship that I long for reconciliation. I want it so badly that I am having anxiety attacks. This man is perfect for my boys and me and I would want nothing more than for us to put our differences aside, compromise, and commit to each other. I know that prayer in number is extraordinarily powerful. So, I beseech your help.


Lord, we ask that your will be done, and that in the fullness of time what is right for this woman and her family will occur.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I pray for you and I ask for your prayers as well for a similar situation. I love someone who has hurt me very much. Please pray that God helps me forgive and removes the obstacles on our path and grant us a sincere reconciliation.

Thank you.