Saturday, March 28, 2009

Prayer Request for My Dad

Prayer Request
Just about an hour ago, I received a telephone call telling me my dad had suffered a massive heart attack. My family and I would really appreciate your prayers for my dad and my mom.

Just yesterday, I read that Melissa was requesting prayers for her Oom Sam. BTW, please keep her Oom Sam in your prayers too. There she shared the following prayer:
Prayer for the Sick and Seniors
All praise and glory are yours,
Lord our God.
For you have called us to serve you and one another in love.
Bless our sick today so that they may bear their illness
in union with Jesus' sufferings and restore them quickly to health.
Bless those who have grown old in your service
and give them courage and strength in their faith.
Lead us all to eternal glory.
We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ,
Your Son, who lives and reigns with you
and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever.
Amen.

1 comment:

Leticia said...

I will pray for your father, Esther.