Thursday, December 24, 2009

Pray for Christmas Reconciliation

The following prayer request was left in the comments:

Can you, please, fervently pray
For URGENT DIVINE INTERVENTION FOR COMPLETE RECONCILIATION with my loved one SHULE
That SHULE DOES NOT GET INVOLVED INTO ANY NEW RELATIONSHIP, but THAT WE START AGAIN, SPEND CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR TOGETHER and officially get married!
Thank you very much. God bless you. I pray for you. Praise the Lord for He hear prayers and answer on it.
WISH YOU A BLESSED CHRISTMAS!
Kaca



This prayer request for reconciliation was also left recently.

Dear All,

Please help me to pray that God touches DH's heart. I love DH with all my heart, but she has been very hurtful to me and she has cut me off from her life and given me the silent treatment for reasons that I do not know. Please pray that God will touch her heart and heal whatever issues she has so that DH will realize how much I truly love her and that we can be reconciled. Thank you all for praying for me. God Bless you all...



No comments: