Thursday, August 7, 2008

Pray for MMs intentions

MM left the following prayer request in the comments:

Please pray for me tomorrow Friday 9am central as I finally have a job interview in months, I am still unemployed after being laid off since April.

I also like to pray for special blessings for my brothers and dad whose bday is this month of Aug as well as for my own special intentions esp for the future of my vocation in life esp for the future of my current relationship.

Thank you in JMJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Tragic news concerning Viet Catholics from my area, Houston.
Please pray for all the victims and their families.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/5931668.html

http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/new.php?n=13473


The bus that crashed in North Texas was en route to the Marian Days festival in Carthage , Mo. The annual festival -- which honors the Virgin Mary, patron saint of refugees -- typically draws about 50,000 Vietnamese-American worshipers to that tiny Ozark town.
The religious observance and festival grew out of the arrival of 185 Vietnamese refugees, who were taken to Fort Chaffee , Ark. , after the 1975 fall of Saigon .
They were allowed the use of a vacant seminary at Carthage , which grew into the site of a large Vietnamese congregation.