Thursday, August 6, 2009

Pray for Easing of Various Problems

Rafaelle left the following prayer request in the comments:

I am asking for prayers that firstly, I get out of this financial stress, that has befallen me due to some mean-spirited people who used the tax department and other means to create strife and stress in my partner's and my life. It eventually lead to our break up; and everytime it looked like we were going to find some way to sort out things and get back together, these few people cast more stones and of late, told my partner that I had turned him into Child Services, which is outrageous considering his is the finest father I know and his son is extraordinary. Rafa thought I might have done this out of hurt for not seeing him or his son after the split, but it is simply not even a consideration, as I will do anything for these 2 fine men. Also hurt and doubt have come to his family about me, as these other people have spun such a web of nonsense. The people are an ex-wife, and ex-girlfriend, a secretary and a person who is insanely jealous of me, and combined they have conspired to split Rafa and I and have been successful. It was so highly organised and they played on weaknesses, call the tax authority, called immigration, called and wrote my employers and people in his office and said gastly things. It all became too much. Unfortunately I am still as is he dealing w/ the fallout and the tax department have gone bloody mad when there is nothing to find. Our accounts have been frozen and has nearly rendered me homeless. Rafa has sold every property he owns and I even borrowed money for cat food...I am extremely hurt and tired. I miss Rafael, his son and his family. I love him and considering what was done, I do not blame him at all understand how he responded. However, there is a greater good and a truth and I ask Dear God that he learns it; as he will not talk or listen to any of my close friends and I don't think they should get involved as he must realise that I love him unconditionally and I would never do such things...and that we can overcome this and he should not be afraid to come back and rekindle, rebuild and celebrate the great love we shared as a family. God please give me strength to come up w/ the money in the few days for my rent, and to have strength to compile the remaining docs for the tax office and see the light at the end of the tunnel. I miss the only true and loving family I know. I understand Rafael's fear but please let him know he has nothing to fear in me. He was an amazing partner. I could not complain. His family are wonderful. Please pray that ego and pride wash away and that he comes home to me. Please help dear God and if all could pray for us and protect us from these people and ask they get their own life, so as to not wish to dismantle and leverage off of ours. We need everyone's prayers, thank you in advance. Amen

No comments: