Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Pray for Reconciliation

The following prayer request was left in the comments:
I need your prayers - I need help. Please pray for the reconcilation of my husband and myself before we get divorced. The story is a very long and sad one - too long to post. I'm just asking for prayers to get us back together. Everyone including his family and friends think we were a match made in heaven and should be back together. It's been over a year since he left me. We had plans on trying again at one point but he changed his mind at the last minute. Even though he feels and said divine intervention brought us together 14 years ago and divine intervention signs caused him want to come back again, he suddenly ignored this and walked away again. He's moving towards divorce. Please bring him back to me as we are soul mates. I love him unconditionally - he completes me and is the other half of me. His mom who passed on always said I was the best thing that ever happened to him. I don't want him to realize this when it's too late. Thank you all in advance for your prayers. God Bless.

No comments: