Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Prayer is Working

Anne F. left the following in comments:
I left my first request for a healing of my relationship with FC at the beginning of June, 2009. One week later there were some signs that our friendship was beginning to heal, and I gave thanks but requested further support. On July 24th our friendship began to be restored to its original joy. We continue to correspond daily now, and there are more and more signs that we will have a complete healing. I give thanks to you all and thanks to God for this change of heart in both of us. Reconciliation and renewal is the essence of Christ's teaching. Please pray with me that our healing continues as our love in friendship continues to grow. Please remove any lingering doubts or fears or lack of trust, for in God is our only trust...and He is eternally faithful. Thank you all.
Prayers work! Keep it up!

1 comment:

Gabriella said...

Will certainly keep you in my prayers.
God bless you.