Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Need Healing of the Heart and Soul

The following prayer request was left by an anonymous poster:

I have been thrust into a terrible situation with my husband committing suicide last year. Since then I met a wonderful man that I have mistreated. I have been suspicious and moody and angry and thrust things on him no one should have to listen to.

This person is very dear to me, and I know I am heartsick over what my late husband did, and the legal hassles and overwhelming sadness he left me with.

Please pray that my friend finds it in his heart to understand that I am heartsick but getting better, and that when I have a bad day, I did not LIE to him about changing. I am only human and sometimes scared and overwhelmed by all that has happened.

Please God, have mercy on me, and help me be composed, kind, loving and appreciative of all I have been given.

May God have mercy on my soul, which is so heavy and sad.

No comments: