Monday, November 19, 2007

Prayer Request for Susan's DH - UPDATE

The following is an update on Bob's condition:
My Friends,
Below is a note that was posted in a prayer warrior group that our Susan and i are in..The news about Bob isn't good,But God can still turn this around as long as there is breath in Bob's body there is hope for a miracle..

I just wanted to share that I spoke with Susan this afternoon and it is not good news about Bob. They have taken him off the respirator and they now say he had suffered approximately 3 strokes. There is damage to his brain stem. Susan just found out this devastating news yesterday. They say it is just a matter of time for Bob. They said it could be a few days or a few weeks.... hard to say. I have to honestly say each time I call Susan I am not sure what to say. I dreaded calling because if there had been any good news she would have called Lynn or me by now and exclaimed the good news. But I wasn't expecting this news. She broke down several times on the phone and cried when we were talking. It is just so sad. She's still got some spunk in her though and warned his doctors that she will not stand by and let him be starved to death or "assisted" in dying. (He has to be fed with a feeding tube). She will make sure he goes when the Lord takes him and not sooner. She is still praying for a miracle if it is God's will. She says that Michael is understanding what is going on and understands that his Daddy may be going to be with Jesus soon.

When i learn more i will let you know..

Love,
Trish


I received the following email. Please pray for my friend Susan's husband:
My Friends,
I just learned our sweet Susan's husband Bob suffered a stroke Sunday and has been in a coma like state since then..Susan is beside herself with worry..As i learn more i will keep you posted.
Please say a special prayer for them..

Love,
Trish

No comments: