Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Prayer Request for Marie

My friend Marie from View From the Pews needs our prayers. The following is a part of an email she sent me:
..."Could you please include me in your daily prayers over the next few months. Last night I was unable to eat dinner and today my right gland is the size of a golf ball. I have M.E. and the heat truly has a detrimental effect on me but God is Good and gives me strength.

It will comfort me to know I am in your prayers.

I wont be writing about it as I tend NOT to focus on myself or my health but instead I focus on God, our Faith and our lovely Blessed Mother. That is my personal choice, but we are all in need of prayer. I hope you will keep me in yours...
So I would ask all of you to pray for her as we do for all the other prayer requests. Thank you!

No comments: