Thursday, November 15, 2007

Pray for Susan T.

Hi Ladies.
This email is from Susan who will lose her home in 2 months. Because I once lost a home, her problem is so real to me. I always pray for her and one day decided to email her...


Hello Easter,
How lovely of you to email. I am doing OK so far. My landlord died and now his sons own my house. I rent, and they are selling my house. It seems there may be a buyer and under my lease I only have two months to find a place. I live in a very small town, and places that allow pets are hard to come by. Thank you for the encouragement. You have five children! How blessed you are. I have three grown children and three more in heaven waiting for me. Thank you so much for the encouragement. I am just trying to do what God wants me to and let Him handle the rest. I teach second grade CCD. When all this happened I thought about giving it up to concentrate on finding a place to stay and packing. Then I thought why stop doing what God wants me to do just so I can deal with a problem Satan is taking much joy in. So I am still teaching . God bless you! I will be praying for you as well!
Love,
Susan
______________________

Your prayers have certainly helped in her faith journey as she now is more positive about her situation. Thank you! Please continue to pray for her.
In Christ,
Easter

2 comments:

EC Gefroh said...

Easter! That was so nice of you to email her a note of encouragement. Thank you for doing that.

Easter Almuena said...

Esther, I remember your great concern for me when I was losing my home. A good deed done never ends. It will find a way to reproduce itself.
Love you!