Friday, March 21, 2008

A Correction...

I am afraid I posted wrong about the family of the woman who was killed last week in that accident in the parking lot.
I have just found out that two of the children whom I see over there are not their own children, but a niece and a nephew who visit quite often; Steve & Roxanne had only three of their own.
So sorry for the mistake here, but I guess that just goes to show that they really were a wonderful couple, since others' children would want to stay with them so often! :)
Please continue to keep them in your prayers; I am afraid that the loss of his wife will forever change Steve's happy and carefree nature...and the neighborhood will indeed be the lesser for that.
Since they moved here only a couple of years ago, he has been a kind and friendly presence to everyone he meets, and I pray that he never loses that.

1 comment:

Easter Almuena said...

Jenn, got your message. Thank you for this post and praying just the same...