Monday, March 24, 2008

Prayer Request for My Mom


This is kind of a long story, but my mom lost her puppy last night. This is the third dog she has lost in the last five years or so. The other two were old Newfoundlands but this was just a little puppy and unexpected. She is taking it very hard.


She is also under a lot of stress at work and is not doing well. She took a new job far from home and her parish community. She does not have the support and faith community in her new home and so her dogs are very dear to her.


I am extremely worried about her as she does not even look herself.

So please, say a prayer for her. She really needs some love sent her way.


Thank you

3 comments:

EC Gefroh said...

Praying Amy!

Jean Heimann said...

Amy,

I am praying through the intercession of St. Francis of Assisi and St. Anthony. My heart goes out to your mom.

Amy said...

Thank you both so very much