Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Update on Urgent Prayer Request

I want to thank all of you who have been praying for the urgent prayer request I made awhile back, as there has been some important progress made. I feel that continued prayer for guidance and discernment are needed in regard to this confidential request.

I would also like to request prayer to discern whether or not I should continue blogging as I have had numerous overwhelming technical problems -- my blog no longer allows me to make any changes to my layout, my computer has server and connectivity problems on a daily basis, and I need help in these areas if I am to continue to blog.

Spending hours on a daily basis attempting to (unsuccessfully) make changes on my own even with many years of experience at blogging seems to be a waste of my precious time. Please pray that if God wants me to continue this apostolate, He will send someone my way who is a skilled technician who can assist me with all these problems. Thank you.

One Hail Mary for the above requests would mean so much to me. God bless you!

3 comments:

Jane (a.k.a. patjrsmom) said...

I prayed for you just now, Jean!

God Bless,
Jane

christine M said...

You have my prayers, Jean. I hope you get everything resolved.

Easter Almuena said...

Done! :-)